BrightDrop has announced their full list of product names and branding going forward.
BrightDrop announces new product names and a new branding system.
When we launched
BrightDrop at CES 2021, we introduced our delivery ecosystem and shared our mission to pioneer the most innovative, sustainable, and safe solutions for our customers to deliver everything around the world.
Since then, we announced a record-setting manufacturing milestone of our flagship electric delivery vehicle, unveiled our second electric delivery vehicle, and landed some of the world’s largest customers like FedEx Express, Walmart, and Verizon. We also expanded our U.S. footprint with offices in Palo Alto, Detroit, and Atlanta to provide collaboration spaces for our team that has grown more than 200% in just 12 months.
With such amazing growth and momentum, we’re excited to unveil a new brand visual system and introduce new product names as we continue building a great foundation for our journey to an all-electric future.
Keeping Goods Flowing
The goal of our brand visual system is to display the strength and legacy of GM, which BrightDrop is backed by, while leaning into our entrepreneurial spirit, ensuring we stay true to our mission of creating a revolutionary new delivery ecosystem, and create a brand that can connect with anyone.
The theme of our brand system is “Keep Goods Flowing.” By using lines, swift movement, gradients, and bold colors, we display a visual foundation that connotes forward progress and movement.
You can see this on full display throughout our newly revamped website.
Meet BrightDrop’s New Product Names
To bring a world-class delivery ecosystem to life, we’re excited to share new distinct, iconic names for our electric delivery vans and electric carts that more closely align with our mission and purpose of decarbonizing last-mile deliveries.
- Electric delivery vehicles: Originally dubbed the BrightDrop EV600 and BrightDrop EV410, our first two flagship electric delivery vehicles have been renamed the BrightDrop Zevo 600 and BrightDrop Zevo 400. We chose Zevo because it contains ZEV (Zero Emissions Vehicle) and EV (Electric Vehicle) and is a play-off “zero” -- a reference to GM’s Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions, and Zero Congestion vision.
- EV600 to Zevo 600: Long-range electric delivery vehicle purpose-built with city-deliveries in mind, featuring up to 250-mile range on a full charge*, advanced safety features, and 600 cubic feet of cargo space.
- EV410 to Zevo 400: Designed to electrify smaller and more frequent deliveries, expanding zero-emissions driving to a variety of applications from online grocery delivery to telecom maintenance, this version features over 400 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Electric carts:The BrightDrop EP1 is now the BrightDrop Trace. Trace, e-cart spelled backwards, hearkens back to our brand system of flowing lines and movement.
- EP1 to Trace: An IoT-connected, electric cart designed to optimize the transport of goods over short distances – for example, from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s door. Equipped with an electric hub motor capable of matching walking speeds of up to 3 mph, it can help reduce package touch points, operational costs and physical strain on the labor force.
- BrightDrop software platform: With a new name coming soon, our integrated, cloud-based software platform, provides customers with visibility and access to their BrightDrop products through both web and mobile interfaces throughout all parts of delivery fleet management.